SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

CELEBRATING BRENTWOOD WRITERS' CIRCLE WITH AN INSPIRATIONAL AUTHOR

 Hardly seems any time at all since I began blogging in 2006. Now the blogging world has rapidly expanded and I'm pleased that my earliest readers are still with me. Obviously, many share my passion for reading (join me on Book Club @ PhoenixFM with Presenter Michelle Ward) and writing - that continues non-stop.  Have some interesting commissions coming up, both in book form and features - watch this space!


Today, the Brentwood Writers' Circle enthusiasts gather monthly at our regular venue at the Bardswell Social Club in Weald Road, Brentwood. At our last gathering in October was a great all-day event with a gorgeous lunch and a chance to meet Ian Ayris who was a great speaker and contributes a regular column with The Writing Magazine.You can learn more about Ian on the PhoenixFM website.


 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home