SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Friday, July 19, 2024

ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO PAY A VISIT TO WATERSTONES PARTICULARLY THOSE WHO STOCK MY BOOKS

I love popping into the Waterstones chain of bookshops around Essex, particularly those I know who stock my books. The lovely Ross allows me to sign them for potential readers and place my golden 'signed by author' seal on front cover.  Although my latest book Brentwood in 50 Buildings enjoys its special 'local history section' in this fabulous newish store in Brentwood High Street, some of my other titles Essex Folklore and Voices of Brentwood can also be viewed and (hopefully) purchased there and, of course, on Amazon.


Ross has an interest in his authors and he organises a number of 'Meet the Author' events in his store - just check out the posters and flyers in his bookstore - such a lovely idea. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home