SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Sunday, September 10, 2023

THINKING ABOUT MY NEXT BOOK - WATCH THIS SPACE!


One of the nice things about the world of writing and books is the people you come across in this often fraught industry.  I don't travel as much as I used to, but always try to pop into Waterstones Bookshops and WH Smith around Essex, where my books are on sale (as well, of course, on Amazon).  I recently visited Waterstones in Brentwood and signed a few copies of my latest book and was able to meet the lovely Khadijah who was knowledgeable and welcoming.  Here she is with a copy of my latest book which is the subject of next week's talk. I told her that I am researching and collecting material for my 14th book which will have many surprises for readers.  Watch this space! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home