SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

VISITING TWO OF MY FAVOURITE BOOKSHOPS IN THE CITY OF CHELMSFORD, ESSEX

 

I enjoyed a visit to Chelmsford city yesterday and made sure I popped into Waterstones and WHSmith where some of my latest books are being displayed. I am usually asked to sign a stock of my books when I turn up and yesterday, I found the latest book written by my colleague at Brentwood Writers' Circle, Jim Reeve alongside as part of their Local Book Collection.


Of course, our books are sold in other bookstores, many of which have newly opened in this part of Essex, England.  

It was a huge pleasure was to meet Edith Miller in The Art Place (within the Meadows Shopping Centre) in Chelmsford city.  I was so impressed by, not only the book section, but a veritable emporium of every form of creative art. Certainly worth a visit but remember to allow enough time to absorb so much colour and wonderful artwork. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable and you can see their work displayed all around The Art Place. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home