SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Sunday, March 20, 2022

RECENT GREAT 'TWITTER ' TUTORIAL FROM SWWJ CHAIRMAN REBECCA HARDING

One of the benefits of belonging to our international Society of Women Writers and Journalists, is learning more about the often vexed aspects of using social media and the web. However, I enjoy blogging and suspect there are not that many folk who have had a continuous blog site for almost seventeen years. 

Rebecca Harding's recent on-line tutorial concentrating on the value of using twitter, was interesting.  Problem in my case is time, but I promised to provide more information to my twitter, facebook,  and numerous other app followers whom I've neglected over the years (since I hit that twitter button way back in September 2009). 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home