SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Thursday, February 03, 2022

GROUNDHOG DAY TODAY AND NEWS MARKING THE END OF THE 222 DAYS' SEQUENCE

 Yes, I know it's boring, but I just love Groundhog Day, it's becoming quite an annual regular on my blog, so here's an image of my dear little ground-hoggy friend who often appears at this time of year on my weblog when thinking more about my world folklore series around early February.

Another 'regular' over sixteen years of blogging  is my interest in  palindromes. Although I'm late (by one day), I simply had to mention yesterday's 2222 day sequence in this century.

 This started two decades ago, and will end on February 22 2022. This month will witness three such dates altogether February 2, 2022, February 20, 2022, and February 22 2022. Can't remember what I was doing at 2.22pm yesterday, but that would have been quite perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home