SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

A RECENT LITTLE BOOK SIGNING AT W H SMITH IN BRENTWOOD

I truly can't resist a book shop, particularly when my own books are resting on the shelves waiting to be signed and purchased.  Well, the publishers also like their authors to visit the stores where they are sold.  Book shop managers and staff are always welcoming and delightful and often spend just a little time talking about the latest titles. I was delighted to meet the super James recently at W H Smith in Brentwood when I popped in. My latest book is Brentwood in 50 Buildings and I am lucky in having my book tour planned for later this year. I rather missed out due to covid raising its ugly head!   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home