SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Thursday, June 03, 2021

HURRAH ! - AS I APPROACH MY 400,000TH PAGE VIEWER - I THANK SO MANY OTHERS FOR TAKING TIME TO DROP BY.

 


This is a moment of reflection and thanks to so many lovely viewers of my weblog started so long ago in 2005/6 with just a few tentative posts via the most wonderful brother-in-law, the late Donald Wallace who created it for me. I've met so many interesting people on line, primarily involved in my passion for writing books, articles and now working on film - so my 1,360 Blogger articles written to date have involved book reviews, short story successes, news about talented new authors in the publishing industry and a 'shout out' about friends and associates' good news.  

Now that my tally has reached 400,000 pvs, I hope to continue onwards and upwards and who knows, may even achieve my half million by Christmas. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home