SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Sunday, September 27, 2020

YESTERDAY'S OUTING IN TIMES OF COVID - AND A RARE CHANCE TO PUBLICISE MY LATEST BOOK - BRENTWOOD IN 50 BUILDINGS


 Although we are still deeply in the midst of this nasty pandemic, I did manage to return to Brentwood yesterday, all carefully masked up, of course, to sign copies of my latest book and re-photograph some of the buildings that appear within the above book.   It was a lovely chance to meet a few of  the people responsible for looking after these wonderful structures. I also managed to call in on Brentwood Library, who have been so kind in letting me loose in their reference sections - so essential to writers. I could have stayed there all day, had it been allowed, but the rule was 'not more than fifteen minutes', so had to cram my search into a short, but useful, time. A great afternoon and a chance also to meet some of my Brentwood readers, socially distanced. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home