SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Sunday, December 01, 2019

30 NOVEMBER AND DELIVERY OF 50,000 WORDS TO AMERICAN BASED NANOWRIMO

"Keep your head in the clouds and your hands on the keyboard."
Marissa Meyer

As a writer used to writing at speed and to difficult deadlines, I accepted the the  National Novel Writing Month Competition challenge of 2019 by attempting to write a fifty thousand word narrative during the month of November - delivery date 12pm Saturday 30th November. I based my opus on my favourite topic - an appreciation of our historical county ESSEX. Managed to finish last night with an hour to spare! (entries had to be sent off by 11.55pm).  Not easy and not my best work, but my speed, brain power and, of course, memory  increased as the month wore on and I managed to beat the clock!!!   PS (that's around a daily keyboard attack of 1,666 words with a few hundred extra - just for luck)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home