SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Thursday, November 14, 2019

MEETING MY READERS OF BRENTWOOD IN 50 BUILDINGS - READ ABOUT THEIR FASCINATING STORIES

Mr and Mrs David Sparks
After much research, writing and photographing, I am sure all authors are pleased when their book manuscript reaches their publisher and eventually the shelves of the bookshops.  It's so  lovely to meet some of my readers and contributors to my latest titles and just a few days ago, I was able to meet Annie and David Sparks and sign a book for them.  BRENTWOOD IN 50 BUILDINGS is now to be found in all good bookshops including Waterstones and Foyles - super book stores, plus other smaller outlets. I am happy to sign my books as Christmas gifts - just make contact. 


Tea with Brentwood Mayor  Cllr Keith Parker and Leader of Brentwood Borough Council Cllr Chris Hossack who christened my new book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home