SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Thursday, October 24, 2019

MY NEW BOOK ON THE BLOCK - BRENTWOOD IN 50 BUILDINGS

Brentwood Borough Council Leader Cllr Chris Hossack &Brentwood Mayor Cllr Keith Parker
With my new book appearing in bookshops in Brentwood, Essex and surrounds, I have enjoyed re-visiting some of the buildings I have known and written about in my history columns for local newspapers and journals over the last 30 years.  I have actually worked in some of the buildings that appear in my new book and have enjoyed meeting up with so many friends. Memories are precious and it has been wonderful to share them with former colleagues. 

Wish I had been given more space by my publisher, Amberley Books, as I had to leave out so many more fabulous historical places, but was able to talk about them on last Friday's afternoon programme on BBC Essex with the super Tony Fisher.  Lots more radio dates coming up in the months before Christmas. Hello to Brentwood expats around the world. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home