SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Monday, March 11, 2019

MARY BERRY TONIGHT ON BBC TV

Currently working on some of my favourite 'cook from scratch' recipes influenced by Mary Berry, who is currently on BBC TV's The One Show programme. She has a new book and programme ready for us.   Here she is with her daughter on the left and my super Sally at one of the special events at Chelsea a couple of years ago. What a lovely lady with absolutely no peculiar hang-ups at being interviewed and snapped! Took lots of pics, much to the annoyance of some of the pros jostling behind me.  I forgot to tell her that I was given some of her cookbooks as wedding prezzies half a century ago and still adore cooking. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home