SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Monday, December 24, 2018

CHRISTMAS WISHES TO READERS AND WRITERS AND ALL MY FRIENDS ON LINE

With thanks to all my readers, both on the page and on line, particularly those in the US and Canada, for so many kind comments on my ragbag of topics in this, my 13th year of blogging.  Thanks also to my editors for commissioning my new book, due in June 2019 and other interesting writing opportunities.
Courtesy of Jenni Elliott
Wishing you all a lovely Christmas, particularly the super Jim Shrubb (shown here in 'candid camera mode') minus his famous Billericay Town Crier hat and that amazing ancient bell of his.
We are all living through strange and tumultuous times. Here’s hoping that 2019 will be calmer and more peaceful – less divided - and above all, more joyful and caring.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home