- Join Hamid Ismailov at The Forum, Southend and learn about this award winning author who will read from his haunting work THE DEAD LAKE Tuesday 8 March 7pm
- Cathi Unsworth & Paul Willetts invite you to A CRIMINALLY GOOD AFTERNOON TEA PARTY at the Park Inn Palace Hotel, Southend on Sunday 6 March and unleash some fascinating facts about their latest books WITHOUT THE MOON and RENDEZVOUS AT THE RUSSIAN TEA ROOMS. Sounds great!
- Pop into Anglia Ruskin University on Thursday 10 March and listen to Peter Hennessy who has written THE KINGDOM TO COME.
- The famous author Louise de Berniers will be appearing at the University of Essex Wivenhoe on Thursday 17 March talking about his latest book THE DUST THAT FALLS FROM DREAMS. Mustn't miss that one.
- Christine Dwyer Hickey and her book THE LIVES OF WOMEN is the star event at The Forum at Southend on Thursday 17 March
- Andrew Lownie is a firm favourite with many readers and writers and will be talking about his new book at The Forum, Southend on 24 March. The title of his book is STALIN'S ENGLISHMAN: THE LIVES OF GUY BURGESS .
Friday, February 26, 2016
OUR 17TH ESSEX BOOK FESTIVAL NEWS ... STOP PRESS
Not long to go now! Reading group members and writers alike - are all looking forward to crossing Essex to meet up with like-minded enthusiasts in venues in our county libraries and theatres. Although many events have now sold out, there are still some tickets available from www.essexbookfestival.org.uk These are listed below.