SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Sunday, January 03, 2016

KICKING OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH THE SILVER SCREEN

I've started my New Year with a whole bout of frustrating server problems - hopefully now behind me - but apologies to all my email pals and usual recipients - can now wish you all A VERY HAPPY 2016.

All my work projects seems to be well received and selling well. Beginning research into some pretty interesting projects and features - WATCH THIS SPACE.

Thoroughly enjoyed researching the topic of cinema (120 years since it was introduced) and you can read my double-pager in the current Brentwood/Billericay/Wickford Gazette. Here is a pic showing Adam Adshead at the start of the Christmas showing of 'It's a Wonderful Life' - full house that night in Billericay Library.

 
Lots of refreshments available during film night

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home