SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Thursday, November 15, 2012

ST MARY MAGDALEN - NEWLY UPDATED BOOK

This is the famous 1830 image that gives a flavour of our lovely old High Street
My new Kindlelised book outlining the history of Billericay's beautiful old church, is now on  sale on Amazon Kindle page. You can see a side view of  the church in my latest Sunday posting on this weblog.  My book, which is quite small really, was written to celebrate the refurbishment of St Mary's in 2007 and the book was on sale mainly in the church itself.  Now it is available around the world and I am pleased that so many folk seem to be enjoying Billericay's amazing history. Here are some images from my book and there are many more, so do purchase and support St Mary Magdalen's fundraising.  Cost ranges from £1.80 to £2.26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home