SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Monday, June 18, 2018

REVIVING MEMORIES OF BILLERICAY PAST

Of all my current writing projects, I very much enjoy meeting, interviewing and collecting memories from local folk.  These, in the past have often ended up in my regular newspaper and magazine columns and, more importantly, my books, some of which are regarded as 'evergreens'.  This collection of books was  published by The History Press based in Stroud, Gloucestershire quite a few years ago and I am back today signing a few for some new residents to our town.  It seems that even young people are keen to learn about the provenance of their special town.  Have lots of articles coming up in local press about times' past. More to come!  
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home