SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Monday, May 18, 2009

FIRST DAY OF CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW










Paid my annual visit to Chelsea Flower Show today - It was VIP/Press Day. Once again enjoyed being amongst the most glorious plants in tiny and in some cases, huge gardens - all so different - some strange, others beautiful. Met some super fellow gardeners today - they smiled for the camera (amid the rain and strong wind). I've included our lovely litle lady (in black) who served pink Champagne and I promised I would include her within our line-up. Here we see Joanna Lumley, Gary Rhodes, Monty Don, Katherine Jenkins, Arthur Edwards (my photographer pal from Brentwood) Nancy Dell'olio, Trevor McDonald and a few more very nice people.

Labels: